April 16, 2018

The 2018 Troutrageous! Garage Sale...

Time for some Spring cleaning...

This past weekend I took a look at my ever-growing fishing gear collection and realized it was time to let go of some stuff. I figure, if I haven't fished it in a year or so, it would be better off in somebody else's hands than collecting dust in my crowded "fishing room."

I have to admit, part of it is also some pangs of guilt of "consumerism" setting in. See, I recently read the quasi-business book "Let My People Go Surfing" by Yvon Chouinard. If you're not a fan of Patagonia (the brand) I wouldn't recommend reading it, but there was a lot of good stuff in there, particularly about fair business practices, being environmental stewards, and doing more with less. Check it out if you have interest. I did it on audiobook over a week or so's worth of drives to and from work.

Anyway... back to the garage sale. Last night I put a few lightly used tenkara rods up for sale in the T! Store, as well a pair of brand new wet wading/water boots that are just a smidge too small for me. Some good deals if you ask me, I hope you feel the same.

Tenkara USA Ito - SOLD 

Tenkara Customs / Winn Grip Rod - SOLD

Five Ten Water Tennies (US Size 11) - SOLD

Over the next few days/weeks, I'll be adding to the garage sale as I go through my lightly or possibly never used fishing & outdoors stuff, so make sure to check back often. Who knows what you might find... you can always see by clicking on the "T Store!" link at the top of this page.