January 3, 2016

Video: Exciting Tenkara テンカラヒットシーン

This video made the social rounds a few days ago, but I thought I'd share it here too.

When you stumble upon the "typical" tenkara video on YouTube, the soundtrack is very, umm...Japanese. And by that I mean peaceful, serene, basically the exact opposite of what Jun Yossy put together here:


1:30 to about 2:00 in the video is great, I'd love to fish that water. Also, the kid at 3:42 is awesome, displaying the quickest way to bring a fish to hand.  :)

6 comments:

  1. Mike, Tenkara has been chipping away at this old-timer. This year at some point I may give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it. I think you'll like it, the Tenkara USA Rhodo would be perfect for the beautiful small waters you fish.

      Delete
  2. Those streams are great. The kid has it down. Hook & run will do it every time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of liked the Japanese versions with the traditional music ;)

    Great video though. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing wrong with either. This was an unexpected surprise.

      Delete