January 12, 2012

Two Nights In Vegas With Tenkara Talk

Tenkara Talk and I had a fun time in Vegas...it even let me take some pictures...you know to enter that contest...

The flight out was uneventful.  Wish the plane had WiFi though...
Feet on the ground, we hit the ground running...
I think this is my "official entry."  If only there were 3.
Me too...
Things only went downhill from here...

I'd show more pictures, but to be honest, it's better that Jason not see them...  See Tenkara Talk got a little out of control.  

The first misstep was when it insisted on buying one of those foot long frozen margaritas...then it started acting belligerent to a group of baitcasters.  Called them a bunch of "word for cats."  Luckily they laughed it off.  

After stumbling around it somehow picked up a Ross Reel from a bachelorette party and tried to take it back to the room.  Hated to do it, but I had to step in as a c#ckblock, I wasn't sleeping on the floor...we almost came to blows over the whole situation.  It was an ugly scene, but I guess that's Vegas.

If all goes well, we're headed home today.  Hopefully Tenkara Talk's new piercings get through airport security...

2 comments: