July 18, 2016

Souplefly: Fly Fishing Simplified

For the first time in the past few, I didn't get over to Orlando to check out ICAST/IFTD this year.

I registered with all intentions of attending, but the schedule associated with the real "paying" job I hold down had some conflicts, especially considering the fact I took off the prior week for vacation.

But fear not, as registered "media" (ha!), I did receive quite a few new product notifications via email that now that the show has taken place, I have no reservations sharing here. So keep an eye out this week, I'll drop a few on you, starting with gear from...

Souplefly: "Fly Fishing Simplified"

The Bug Visor





The Bug Visor Lite





The Sculpin Lanyard




These are all pretty cool.

Could definitely see the Bug Visor Lite or Sculpin Lanyard fitting into my streamlined "grab & go" fly fishing gear, be it in tandem with my 4-weight, or my tenkara rods. I really like the horizontal orientation of the lanyard from wader strap to wader strap.

Check out Souplefly HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely, unique products........
    Simple to use, trendy, but, pricey!

    ReplyDelete