March 19, 2016

Ross Colorado LT Fly Reel - DAMN!

If I had to guess, I'd figure you've seen this somewhere already, be it social media, or even perhaps your Inbox...but damn...  I mean, c'mon now, Ross Reels, why you got to go out and do this to me...


Freakin'. Beautiful. OMFG.

Per the Ross website:
Designed around our original Colorado’s click and pawl system, the new Colorado LT retains the same ruggedness and the signature all-metal clicker of its older brother. However, that is where the similarities end as the Colorado LT is built with a new aesthetic and modern design evident in its large arbor and highly detailed porting. Adding to its elegant simplicity, the Colorado LT boasts only 15 different parts in total, all designed, machined, and assembled in Montrose, Colorado USA.

To which I repeat...


7 comments:

  1. Just to suck the $$$$$$$$ out of your wallet. I have a Ross reel and I love it. This one is mighty tempting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's probably what the drag sounds like when a fish is on... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Ha! Who cares, it's beautiful!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic looking reel, don't have the money fr something like that right now though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did see this somewhere recently and have to admit it's a beauty. That being said, the only thing it did for me is make me want to try and find an old Ross Colorado.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty much money for a click and pawl, you can buy the Cimarron for $100 less.

    ReplyDelete