April 3, 2014

Kype Fishing Magazine: Volume 5 / Issue 1

I've been supporting Kype Magazine here at Troutrageous! for a few years.  To be honest, when my blog was in its infancy, they were really the first "entity" to show any interest in it.  I was one of the first 2 or 3 blogs they mentioned on their website, and even though they've added a quite a few since, I only send good karma their way.

There's been a recent change in the management of Kype Magazine.  It's been mentioned in places like Midcurrent, HATCH, Facebook, etc...but if you're not in the know, George Douglas has stepped aside and Aileen Lane (whom you may recognize from MKFlies and other fly fishing related things) has assumed the reigns.  Not sure what that means, but I have a feeling it will be good to have a fresh energy around the publication.  I just hope she doesn't wise up and give me the boot from page 40!

Anyway, in holding to tradition, here's the embed of the latest issue.  Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! =) No booting out for Troutrageous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didnt realize I was still listed in there as well! Congrats Aileen and good luck with it. I still have your banner up on my blog but I'll make a new post about this at some point soon.

      Delete