March 28, 2014

Fishing For Groups on Facebook

Having "blogger's block" sucks.  I really don't have much to write, haven't all week, I'm just tired of seeing that last Bassmaster post sit stagnant on my blog.

Since I don't have much to say, perhaps I can send you to the Bass on the Fly group page on Facebook.  It's an "open" group, so anyone can check it out.  It's worth stopping by, there's some pretty rad stuff being posted there, although not so much by me (yet).


Or... I guess you could always come visit my lame Florida Tenkara Anglers group page.  We're 23 members strong!  I'll have to approve your membership though...gotta keep out the riffraff.  Although honestly, you might want to visit Appalachian Tenkara Anglers instead...it's far superior...and not all banjos and canoes like you'd think...


Anyway, enjoy your weekend, I hope you all get out and get into some fish!  Looks like rain on Saturday with a nicer Sunday here in NE Florida...so that'll probably be my best bet this weekend.

10 comments:

  1. Now T, those bass and bream won't act like they don't care when a front blows through. Although - the pics you've been posting it looks like Florida's spring is well underway and it might not make much difference where you are. Might be tougher than normal though until a day or two later. You go fishing and take pics and see if you can prove me wrong. (I'm betting that you can!!! :) what do I know about FL fishing? Not. Much. ) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not afraid of difficult fishing. That's the fun of it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. No problem, you are a fine ambassador for warmwater pursuits. Happy to support.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the recommendation to the Bass Fly page, just joined.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Michael, since I don't Facebook, I guess I'll just have to hang out here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry. I'd say it's your loss, but we both know it's not...

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It's been a tough year so far Rick. Let's hope for both our sakes it gets better!

      Delete