December 3, 2013

Tenkara Tuesday - Throwback Videos

Welcome to Tenkara Tuesday.

Once upon a time there was a blogger who sought Fly Fishing World Domination.
He made short videos that were pretty popular.  These are two of my favorites.  They both happened to be during his tenkara "phase", and well, as you'll see, are also full of much, much more...



So what is this former tenkara angler / fishing blogger / videographer doing today?
Creating art, of course.  Some of which you are going to want to check out HERE.


Or, if the art doesn't do it for you, perhaps dance lessons may catch your fancy...


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ATTENTION TENKARA FISHERFOLK

Are you a tenkara angler? Do you have a story, pictures, video, fly recipe, or simply a fishing report from one of your recent tenkara adventures? If so, I'd really enjoy hearing from you for an upcoming Tenkara Tuesday post! Feel free to send an email HERE, I'd love to publish your original contribution.

6 comments:

  1. I still like the "I love trout" video he did. It was a spoof of the girl who started crying when she thought about kittens. It was pretty good. Definitely an entertaining guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .......amazed at the break dancing video......he should take that act up north to the streets of NYC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Without a doubt one of the funniest and most talented people I've never known. I love the art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Skull Hole was one of my faves too. It's a fish!! Lol. And "Incoming"!! My old catch phrase for bringing in a fish. Owl did a great job of using that too. = )

    ReplyDelete

  5. Yes, now everyone knows that I have a second pen name... "Queen of the River Sprites"! That Owlie...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I'm glad you guys got a kick out of some of my silliness. I appreciate you readin' the old blog and watching my videos. My blogging and video making days (and maybe the fishing days too) seem to be over now - but I still make the rounds about once a week and read all the blogs I used to - or almost all of them. I hope you all have a good Christmas and thanks again to Mike for sharing these old videos. :)

    ReplyDelete