June 10, 2010

FlyLife Magazine Casting Library

Even if you think you know how to cast your line with a fly rod, this casting library called "Casts that Catch Fish" from FlyLife Magazine (Australia & New Zealand) and Carl McNeil is extremely cool to look & play around with.  Borderline addicting even...

CLICK LINK BELOW:
http://www.flylife.com.au/library/casting/default.html
Photo Credit: Brad Harris

Make sure to roll your mouse over the numbers beneath each picture; if you pause on a particular number there will be a small pop up with commentary.


4 comments:

  1. great blog, Fly fishing is art in my Mind. I write blog about fishing too. we can share information about fishing together.
    welcome to my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was pretty neat to watch step by step. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have been using a roll cast yesterday on the Caney when I lost two of my favorite flies in a tree behind me. I saw the fish rising and got excited and went with a reach cast and lost both the dry and dropper. Now I know why I need lots of flies.

    ReplyDelete