March 13, 2010

Linvilla Orchards Expert Trout Derby

My family enjoys Linvilla Orchards in Media, PA. We go at least once a year, usually to pick out a pumpkin for Halloween. Lilly likes looking at & feeding all of the animals (here she is quite a few years ago feeding chickens), and K.C. & I love the baked goods.

At some point in time I must have signed up for an e-newsletter from them, and I this week I received and email for their Trout Derby on March 27th.  Thought I'd pass it along for anyone who might be itching to get in some stocked trout fishing prior to the April 3rd opening day.  I won't be able to make it; I'll be here.


For more information, check out the page on the Linvilla website here:
http://www.linvilla.com/events/expert_fishing_derby.php

No comments:

Post a Comment