March 15, 2010

Finally - New Blogger Templates!

Was clicking around my Blogger Dashboard today and saw that they've made some pretty cool updates to the Blogger in Draft Dashboard.  For those that use Blogger and don't know what Blogger In Draft is, it's basically a beta version of Blogger that gives you access to a ton of extra functions before they go live.  If you want to access it, go to the Tools & Resources section of your normal blog dashboard and click on the link.

Anyway, they've enabled a bunch of new templates, and the ability to customize them a lot easier (& without fumbling around in HTML).  Needless to say, you may see some changes around this blog in a few days...

9 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot - another chunck of my life about to go down the drain!!

    :)

    Wolfy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved experimenting with the new features of Blogger and now over on Wordpress. This blogging thing is addictive! Enjoy all of the new features and lets see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your new layout.thanks for pointing me in the right direction so i could update my blog layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know this...they didn't have much to choose from at first, that is why I customized mine. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Wolfy - Yeah, but it's fun.

    @ Mel - I agree, all of the templates & plug ins are great fun. I'm not sure if what I've done so far is what I'd consider "done," but we're getting there.

    @ John - Glad I could help. As I commented over on your blog - your new look is great.

    @ Tami - Blogger in Draft is probably the best kept secret they have. If you haven't been in it, give it a try and let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey this new look is pretty cool. I'm trying to get in "In draft" but haven't been able to get there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Owl, if you're still having problems, let me know. If you go into your Blogger dashboard, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, there's a text link I believe in the middle list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Troutrageous
    Really like your template you selected. I am interested in changing my template---so this info. will help me out. I really need more width on my blog and I am not getting that with the present template I am using now. I have really got into this blog thing. Thanks Bill

    ReplyDelete
  9. So I go to blogger in draft, and all I get is a new dashboard look, but no area where I can look at and test out new templates. What's up?

    ReplyDelete