March 19, 2010

20% off @ L.L. Bean this Weekend

Got an email today advertising 20% off select fishing gear & apparel from L.L. Bean this Friday, Saturday, & Sunday.

I thought this was worth mentioning because:

  • They rarely discount their fishing gear (there's spinning tackle too)!
  • Their L.L. Bean branded stuff is a fair value before a discount
  • My first fly outfit was from L.L. Bean, so I'll always have a special place in my heart for them

The offer is available online, in-store, and on the phone, so have at it.
Now what do I want...hmmm...maybe a wading jacket?

2 comments:

  1. are you planning on taking a drive up there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe on Sunday to give Lilly & me something to do. Unless of course you want to go too. If I don't, can always .com an order.

    ReplyDelete