July 12, 2008

Update to my Acadia Rod Testing

Well my rod testing (referenced in another post) is now over as the rod finally gave way. Oh, well...it was only a prototype and I'm sure the feedback from all of the other anglers that did the testing will help them create a top rate production model. I must say, the Acadia products (I purchased a ES-200 reel as well, are all first class. The reel is great and I would highly recommend to the value conscious angler. I've never used one of their rods other than the prototype, but from what I've heard from other folks that I trust, they are great too. And buy one get one free is an offer that can't be matched!

Full details from my Acadia Sports rod testing (along with test results from other anglers) can be found on Where I Fish.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment