May 23, 2022

For Wild’s Sake is Back!

Hey, my favorite video series is back – For Wild’s Sake from Tight Loops!

    

They’ve been on a bit of a hiatus (haven’t we all, my last post here was over two months ago). However, they premiered a new episode last night, which was pretty awesome. Man, those Rio Grande cutties are absolutely gorgeous! 


If you enjoy this sort of fly fishing film making, check out their Patreon to support them on their future endeavors. 

I mean I just paid 20 bucks this past Saturday night to stream The Northman from home, and I can tell you supporting Tight Loops would be a FAR better investment of capital…

2 comments:

  1. I like Cutts. We have a whole lake full. Heenan Lake, only open in the Fall for a couple weekends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heenan Lake sounds fun to me. Fishing for Cutties in Colorado got me hooked.

      Delete