September 23, 2017

Troutrageous!: The Return

Wow.  Been away from the blog for a few weeks, it's been a little bit hectic, and while I could have probably made time to squeeze in a post here or there, I figured it was best not to rush anything.

Since last I wrote, it's been kind of crazy; we made it through a legit hurricane-scare here in Florida, real-life work responsibilities have really picked up with the beginning of the NFL season, (including a three-day off-site), and well, I did sneak away for some fishing, in the form of the Tenkara Summit, in Estes Park, Colorado.


In any event, I'm going to try and catch up on some overdue posts this week, as long as wrapping up the final steps in assembling and publishing the Fall issue of Tenkara Angler magazine doesn't get in the way.

Hope all of you have had a great September... man it flew by fast; and to my fellow bloggers, looking forward to catching up on your recent posts as well.

See you later...


4 comments:

  1. After I emailed you they started talking about the flooding in Jacksonville. Glad you were high and dry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mark. Fortunately, I live far enough away from the St. Johns River where that was not an issue.

      Delete
  2. Mike, I'm sorry that we didn't get a chance (again!) to meet up on my turf. My apologies. I know you had a great time here and hopefully I'll get another chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Howard. I'll be back out that way again. We'll catch up soon!

      Delete