April 26, 2016

Tenkara Tuesday - 2017 TenkaraBum Catskill Tenkara Weekend

Welcome to Tenkara Tuesday...

Been a bit since a Tenkara Tuesday post, but when you see something on Facebook that you just gotta share, well...you just gotta share it, even if it is more than a year away...


And if you happen to be viewing this in a format where that little Facebook embed doesn't work so well...we're talking a TenkaraBum Tenkara Weekend in the Catskills in June 2017. BOOM! 

Certainly a lot more to come, but it's fitting that some sort of tenkara event returns to the Catskill Fly Fishing Center & Museum. I think many of us that have been following tenkara for a while recall one of the first gatherings to receive any press in the US was also there back in 2009.  Oh, and so was the guy in the camo...

Screen grab, Tenkara in the Land of Little Rivers, p. 2

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! The dates are going on my calendar today.....I'm going to have to get in touch with Chris for a few more details. BTW....Thanks for the present in the mail....keep an eye out for a return letter down the line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michael
      I did a post sometime back on high sticking, where I landed numerous trout in pocket water, as I was fishing the area I thought this would perfect for the Tenkara--I suppose the place was trying to send me a message. Thanks for sharing

      Delete