May 3, 2013

Slideshow: Tenkara USA Fly Collection

I don't usually re-post stuff from Tenkara USA's blog.  I mean all of us cult-like enthusiastic Tenkaramaniacs already consume pretty much anything Daniel Galhardo posts these days...plus many of my social-media inclined cohorts do a fine job of spreading his work.  That said, this slide show of Tenkara flies is far too rad to ignore, possibly interesting enough that you non-Tenkara heathens would still enjoy it...and of most importantly, easily embeddable.

Who says all Tenkara flies need to be reverse hackle kebari?


See original post HERE over at Tenkara USA


2 comments:

  1. I'm surprised to see the number of "woolie worms" showing up posing as tenkara flies. I could swear I also saw a streamer in there. That must be what I heard this morning - all that popping - tenkara fan-boy heads exploding when they say more than one fly. ;) ( Some of those are beautiful, btw.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, I guess I don;t fall into the enthusiastic Tenkaramaniacs category. I don't use Tenkara flies. I just use what ever is in my dry fly box. I'm so ashamed. No I'm not....

    ReplyDelete