November 8, 2010

No Fishing This Past Weekend

I had put together a nice little fishing streak for a few weeks, but like Phillies National League Championships, the run was destined to end sooner or later.
Ssor Ydoc Etah I.

I knew I wasn't going fishing on Saturday, and K.C. was a little under the weather on Sunday so I was on full Lilly duty.  No worries, although I was getting accustomed to a Monday morning post of some sort of fishing action.

Lacking the proper inspiration, hope this sick video I found over on new blog buddy Angling Addict will suffice.  It's a little long, but believe me, well worth it. Rob rocks the kayak like no other.


Oh, with my recent fly tying fetish, also added a new fly-centric blog to the ever-growing blogroll; check out cp's fly fishing and fly tying when you get a chance. It's tight.

6 comments:

  1. Great find, great video!
    Angling Addict has my attention!
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new header. Great.

    Sorry about the illness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon. Also, thanks for posting up my video!

    And yes, your new header is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been following CP for a while. Some good stuff there.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool video! I use my kayak for fishing streams, but have never been on big water like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Raz - Thanks, glad you like it.

    @Brk - Have been tinkering with it for a while. Finally decided to push the button last night.

    @Rob - Hey, your video is awesome.

    @Shoreman - No doubt, enjoying cp a lot.

    @BJK - Yeah, that's a different breed. I like to think I'd be able to do that, but I like 2 feet on the ground.

    ReplyDelete