July 20, 2009

2009 Limerick Carnival

Lilly & I hit the Limerick Carnival last Saturday night. Mommy was having a "Ladies Night DBW SupeR CraZy SALE!" at our house so it was the perfect opportunity to escape for a couple of hours.

When we got there, we got Lilly the unlimited ride wristband, so she was good to go from the start. Lilly, being the "big girl" she is, wanted to go on all the rides by herself, so I let her. I had no worries about her going on the Merry Go Round, Fun House, or even the mini Roller Coaster, but I'll admit I was a little apprehensive about her going up all those steps to the top of the "Super Slide." But you know what? She did it - all by herself. Watching your daughter smile as wide as she can, well a prouder Daddy there could not have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment