January 8, 2023

2022-23 Issue of Tenkara Angler

Who reads magazines anymore, right? Everyone seems to consume their daily reading online. 

Well, personally, even though I don't get a ton of them, I still do enjoy magazines. There's just something nice about turning physical pages. And I like getting mail, so when that monthly subscription appears in the mailbox it always brings a smile to my face.

That's why I've been editing and self-publishing a magazine for the tenkara community for the past 7 years. Last week we released our 2022-23 issue of Tenkara Angler magazine and I couldn't be happier with the results.

It's great to be able to bring articles to life that are written by fixed line fly anglers, many people who have become good friends over the years. Let's face it, we're an often overlooked (and if we're being honest, often ridiculed) group. I love tenkara, and this 144 page print issue is one of the personal highlights of my year.

Am I tooting my own horn? Maybe a little. I'm really just proud of this issue and want to show it off.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the hours of hard work that you put into this issue, it's much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete