April 16, 2009

Lack of Focus

I'm not sure where my mind has been lately. It could be the additional stress from work...it could be the fact that Lilly still refuses to potty train...maybe it's just withdrawal from the fact that the best show on TV (Friday Night Lights) ended it's season last week with a doozy of a cliffhanger - Coach Taylor will no longer leading the Dillon Panthers into battle! I don't know, but my train of thought hasn't been clear. I can't stay focused -my mind keeps wandering toward party mix.

Seriously, is there a better snack in which to endulge? Pretzels, Cheeze Curls, Corn Chips, Tortilla Chips...all drenched in salty, bbq, cheesy powdery goodness?!?! I mean it's so good, it doesn't comes packaged in a wimpy cellophane bag, or a stupid tube ala Pringles; no, it comes in an industrial sized plastic barrel. Makes me actually believe that there is a God sometimes...

So this will be my plan of action for tomorrow. Afternoon snack at work...hitting the vending machine for the little bag of the stuff. Doesn't even matter what brand, because with Party Mix, even the cheap stuff is good. Plan for Saturday...take Lilly to soccer, get a haircut, but after that find the closest grocery store and get me the largest tub of Party Mix available. On second thought, Costco might be a better option, but may need to rent a truck to bring it home.

Let the feeding frenzy begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment